Saturday, November 14, 2009

i love you more than anyone else does...
i care you more than anyone else does...

i am trying to let you go so hard..
but your action just make me keep thinking of you..

i am sory if i did ignore you
this is for our own good
you have a bf..well...i dun wana be third party..
eventhough i love you alot...

i know your bf doesnt like me...
i shouldnt be so close with you at the first place..
everytime he is around...i try my best to stay away from you..
in the ice skating ring..a very good example..i totally ignored you..
so that he wont hate me..and u can hve ur time with him...
but do you knw hw i felt when i does tat action?
its like being stab by thousands of knives...
skate till almost cry?have you ever seen a such idiot guy?

or..i shall say..



i shouldn't even fall in love with you at the first place...
you are just a loving adorable angel...he is lucky to have you..
human does jealous at some moments...
but well..these proves we are normal..




i did watever u asked me to do...
buying reload...
do all kind of stuff without any objection..
care about you..
concern about you..
be there when u nid me..

but....have you ever felt all this?
or you are just treating me as a useful dog?or a slave?
why must i treat you so good?what do i get from you?
all i get is bad treatment...nothing more than that!

loving you for almost 10months..have you ever felt it?

i can't stand it anymore...
i tried so hard to forget you...
and even cheated a girl feeling just to forget you...

but..in the end...you are still in my heart...i can't nvr let you go..
i love you with all my heart...only you have the right to have my heart...

if you ever read this post...i wished something will awakes you...
i am so sorry if i ignored you alt of times...i really hurted with those actions i did...

No comments:

Post a Comment